Sponsorship and Exhibition
Never has the gathering of immunologists and their research been more important
The world is in a medical crisis the like of which we have never seen. The search for solutions that will evolve into treatments to be administered to the global population will be achieved by the scientists, medical technicians and specialists that work in the field of immunology.
ASI ASM 2022 will bring together the leading minds in this field. We will showcase the best immunological research from Australia and New Zealand, and from around the world with a wide range of topics from infectious disease, tumour immunology, inflammation, autoimmunity, translational immunology and more.
We are expanding our Meeting program to discuss the science in controlling and developing vaccines for COVID19 to end the coronavirus pandemic. We need your voice, your support and your participation in possibly the most significant Scientific Meeting on Immunology held in a generation.
Click the link below to access the Prospectus that will describe in more detail the offerings and advantages of being part of this very important ASI Scientific Meeting.
Why Sponsor or Exhibit at ASI 2022?
- Delegates cover a wide range of experience, from the students training in the field of immunology to laboratory heads and institute directors.
- The ASI Meeting is renowned for being a highly interactive and productive meeting.
- You will have the opportunity to engage with delegates and to share information about new and existing products from your organisation.
- Discussion will also be around research and development that is occurring within the immunology sector.
- Finally, you will have the opportunity to reaffirm your leadership in this sector.
To find out more about partnering with ASI 2022, please contact Robert Gunn, our Sponsorship and Exhibition Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 9265 0700.